We support you in all questions concerning real estate. As an owner, investor, architect or builder, you are interested in drafting or reviewing contracts or are looking for specialists to accompany and represent you before authorities or courts. We ensure that you receive professional support so that you can concentrate on your own competencies.
Our specialists cover the entire spectrum of real estate law, including related tax issues. Thus, we offer our clients comprehensive advice over the entire life cycle of a property, starting from due diligence and acquisition, through planning, construction and use, to disposal.
We focus on assisting our clients in project development, building law and real estate transactions as well as the related tax challenges. We also assist in the enforcement of rights on the landlord and tenant side.
- Public building and spatial planning law
- Assistance with building permit procedures
- Sale and acquisition of land, industrial, commercial and residential real estate including due diligence
- Acquisition of real estate by foreigners (Lex Koller)
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing lease and rental agreements for commercial and residential properties
- Drafting, negotiation and enforcement of total or general contractor work contracts and architectural contracts
- Contracts for work and services
- Brokerage agreements
- Construction liens
- Easement agreements
- Condominium ownership
- Neighbour disputes
- Defects in work and construction
- Public procurement law
- Environmental law
- Setting up real estate companies
- Representation before state building and administrative authorities, courts, and arbitration tribunals.
- Tax planning
- Advice on purchase, sale and asset swap
- Economic change of ownership
- Expert opinions and second opinions
- Assistance with tax audits and tax proceedings
- Value added tax
- Tax compliance
- Calculation of current and deferred taxes