MME is member of Primerus, an international society of the finest boutique law firms. In order to become a Primerus member, each law firm is screened to ensure rigorous standards of quality including intergrity, excellent work product and reasonable fees. Pri-merus law firms are usually medium-size and completely independent and autonomous. The result is personalized attention, excellent communication and enduring relationships. Over 2’000 lawyers in the 170 Primerus member law firms in approximately 120 cities around the world work together as a seamless international network of trusted legal advi-sors to all clients of a Primerus member law firm.
World IT Lawyers (WITL)
MME is the only Swiss member of World IT Lawyers, a global network of outstanding law firms that offer first class solutions to the Technology, Media and Telecoms sector.
International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL)
The International Masters of Gaming Law is the pre-eminent global gambling law net-working and educational organization shaping the future of Gaming Law. All of its mem-bers are specialists in many gambling sectors – Compliance; Cross Border Regulation; iGaming; Legislative Affairs; Education; Lotteries; Taxation; Terrestrial Gambling; and Wagering. IMGL is at the forefront of the latest developments in international gambling law. IMGL membership consists of 350 members and represents over 43 countries as well as members in 34 states and territories in the United States.
- Private client: MME Legal | Tax | Compliance regularly advises high-net-worth individuals on their estate planning and retirement arrangements. Balz Hösly is ‘an excellent estate planner’ and ‘very good at mediating inheritance disputes’.
- TMT: MME Legal | Tax | Compliance regularly advises on IT law and data protection and is particularly experienced in IT outsourcing projects in the banking sector. Martin Eckert’s ‘legal and negotiation skills are superb’.
- Tax: The ‘very good’ team at MME Legal | Tax | Compliance regularly advises on tax-efficient restructurings and investments. Samuel Bussmann and Andreas Müller are recommended.
- Arbitration: Bernhard Meyer
- Corporate Tax: Samuel Bussmann, Andreas Müller, Christoph Rechsteiner
- Labor, Employment & Benefits: Michèle Stutz
- Telecommunications Media & Technology: Martin Eckert
- Tax: MME Legal | Tax | Compliance is co-headed by Samuel Bussmann, Thomas Linder, Andreas Müller and Christoph Rechsteiner. The firm has six partners and three other professionals who offer services in the areas of legal, tax and compliance. The firm assists clients and companies in all tax matters, including VAT and customs.
- Women in Tax Leader: Monika Molnar