Legal Associate, Notary public
Remo Müller advices domestic and international clients, mainly in the areas of Company and Contract Law. He focuses on national and cross-border M&A transactions, (re-)financing as well as restructurings according to the Swiss Merger Act. In addition, he accompanies Start-ups in setting up business in regard to legal matters, particularly in Zug.
In his function as Civil-law Notary of the canton of Zug, Remo Müller issues notarial deeds and legalisations.
- Company Law / Notarial Services
- Transactions / M&A
- Contract Law
- Inheritance Law / Succession
- Admitted to the Bar and as Civil-Law Notary
- University of Lucerne (CAS Forensics)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.)
- since 2016
- Legal Associate at MME
- since 2016
- Investigative Judge with the Swiss Armed Forces
- Legal Intern at a big business law firm in Zug and Zurich
- Scientific Intern at the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police FDJP and the Swiss Institute of Comparative Law SICL
- Clerk at the District Court of Uster
- Associate at a big trust company in Zurich
- Legal Intern at two big business law firms in Zurich
- Research and Teaching Assistant at a chair for private law, University of Zurich
- Gesellschaft Junger Zivilrechtswissenschaftler e.V.
- Swiss Study Foundation
From the magazine
Public consultation on FinTech Regulation
The Swiss Federal Council has recently published a public consultation documentation on amendments regarding the Banking Act and Banking Ordinance in the FinTech area. The purpose of the revision is to boost FinTech business models. Accordingly, the proposed amendments to the Banking Act (BankA) and Banking Ordinance (BankO) have the objective of generally regulating FinTech and other firms which provide services outside normal banking business according to their risk potential. The intention is to lower market entry barriers for FinTech companies and to strengthen the competiveness of the Swiss financial centre.
Barriers to market entry for fintech firms
According to a media release dated November 2, 2016, the Swiss Federal Council wants to reduce barriers to market entry for fintech firms.All magazine reports
Peter Breitschmid: Gesammelte Schriften aus Anlass seines 60. Geburtstages Schulthess Verlag, Zürich 2014
Konto und Erbgang – Informationsfluss zwischen Bank/Post und den Erben des verstorbenen Kontoinhabers/wirtschaftlich Berechtigten Jusletter 2010