Senior Tax Advisor, Certified Tax Expert
Alexandra Wintsch joined MME in 2016 and has broad experience from the industry and advisory sector. She was in charge of the Swiss entities of an international consumer good company as "Tax Manager Switzerland". Prior to that she worked as "Head of Transfer Pricing" and as "Group Tax Manager" for a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical group. In an earlier role, Alexandra worked several years for a big-four company in the Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax practice.
Focus of her experience are the advisory of national and international clients in the area of Transfer Pricing, especially with a focus on value chain analysis, the coordination of Transfer Pricing Documentations (Master file, local file, country-by-country Reporting) and the support in negotiations with tax authorities.
- Domestic and international corporate tax law
- Transfer Pricing, with focus on value chain analysis, coordination of global transfer pricing documentation (master file - local file), implementation of "country-by-country" reporting
- International tax planning, with focus on IP and financing
- Relocations, migrations and transfers of assets and functions inbound as well as outbound
- Support of senior management in the areas of tax governance (tax strategy), tax transparency and tax risk management
- Negotiation of advance tax rulings with cantonal and federal tax authorities
- Domestic and international appeal proceedings and representation in complex tax audits
- Tax compliance (tax returns, monitoring of deadlines, documentation requirements)
- Certified Tax Expert
- University of Fribourg (lic. rer. pol.)
- since 2016
- Senior Tax Advisor at MME
- Unilever, Schaffhausen (Tax Manager Switzerland)
- Novartis, Basel (Head Transfer Pricing and Group Tax Manager)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, Zurich and Lucerne (Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax)
- Swiss Association of Certified Tax Experts
- Swiss Branch International Fiscal Association (IFA)
The ‘very good’ team at MME – Legal | Tax | Compliance regularly advises on tax-efficient restructurings and investments.
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance is co-headed by Samuel Bussmann, Thomas Linder, Andreas Müller and Christoph Rechsteiner. The firm has six partners and three other professionals who offer services in the areas of legal, tax and compliance. The firm assists clients and companies in all tax matters, including VAT and customs.
From the magazine
The End of "Waylaying"
The National Council and the Council of States approved a retroactive correction of the notification procedure practice for withholding taxes and a reimbursement of late payment interest in the amount of CHF 600m which were levied unlawfully.
Canton of Zug supports reform
The cantonal government of Zug has defined the cornerstones for the implementation of Corporate Tax Reform III. The core component is a standard corporate income tax rate of approximately 12 percent.All magazine reports