Dr. Alex Enzler
Legal Associate, LL.M.
Dr. Alex Enzler joined MME in 2016. Before, he worked for several business law firms in Zurich. Alex Enzler mainly advises clients in corporate law and M&A. Other fields of practice include employment law and general contract law.
- Corporate law
- Corporate restructurings
- Employment law and data protection law
- Contract law
- University of New South Wales, Sydney (LL.M.)
- University of Lucerne (CAS Forensik)
- University of Zurich (Dr. iur.)
- Admitted to the Bar
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.)
- since 2016
- Legal Associate at MME
- Associate in a medium-sized business law firm in Zurich
- Associate in a large business law firm in Zurich
- Junior Associate in a large business law firm in Zurich
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
From the magazine
Employer's Accident Insurance
As per 1 January 2017, some changes of the Federal Code on Accident Insurance which are relevant for daily employment law practice will enter into force.
Data Protection Officer
A Data Protection Officer is a position or role within an organisation. The Data Protection Officer oversees the processing of personal and privacy-sensitive information. When the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018, many companies will be obliged to have appointed a Data Protection Officer.All magazine reports