Dual Use, Embargoes, Customs, Dangerous Goods, Sanctions, Technical Norms, Product Safety
Enterprises face increasing challenges arising from regulatory requirements, technical norms and complex contracts. With regard to export controls, technical norms and customs, the relevant regulations can change on a daily basis. You want to ensure that your business complies with these requirements efficiently.
Do you need an external compliance specialist, advice regarding internal compliance programs or a risk audit of your enterprise? Working alongside our legal experts, the MME Trade Compliance team consists of a network of technical and procedural specialists using efficient software to enable your enterprise to comply with all regulatory requirements related to trade compliance.
The MME Trade Compliance team consists of legal and logistics experts, organisational advisors and technicians (such as engineers and chemists) who have a strong track record in the industry. With this setup, we offer a fully integrated, practice-oriented service at competitive prices. Our services include:
- Support in regulatory compliance procedures (customs, export controls, technical norms)
- Outsourcing of compliance functions
- Internal implementation of compliance regulations
- Technical audits and product classification
- Education of compliance experts, management and employees
- External compliance functions: audits, compliance officer functions
In particular, our services extend to the following fields:
- Dual use
- Sanctions and embargoes (individuals, goods, financial)
- Technical norms
- Product Safety
- Dangerous Goods / Chemicals Ordinance / REACh
- PEP monitoring
- Anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, production conditions
- Certifications and certification procedures
Our MME compliance desk issues a weekly newsletter and grants access to a comprehensive compliance databank.
In need of legal or tax advice? We look forward to contacting you.
From the magazine
Sanctions North Korea
On 22 February 2017, the Swiss Federal Council once again tightened sanctions against the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), thereby implementing UN Security Council Resolution 2321 (2016).
New Swiss-US Privacy Shield
On 11.01.2017, the Swiss Government took note that a new framework has been established for transferring personal data from Switzerland to companies based in the USA (Swiss-US Privacy Shield). Switzerland will apply the same conditions as the European Union, which set up a comparable system with the USA last summer.All magazine reports